Sunday, September 28, 2008

Practice Tues 9/30 @ Woodward

Back at Woodward for this week. I'm working on getting it closer to campus now that classes have started. Let's get an earlier start with the shortening days.

6:00 pm: Sign up/warm up.
6:15 pm: 5-lap race (~15 min. effort) 5 min. rest
6:35 pm: 5-lap race (~15 min. effort) 5 min. rest
6:55 pm: 5-lap race (~15 min. effort) 5 min. rest
7:10 pm: Drawing for Cap City Race Coupon #3
7:15 pm: Course tear down

Jon S. and I will set up on Monday, Jon S. will run the practice, and I'll show up around 7 pm to tear it down (I have class on Tuesdays until 6:18).

-Ryan Rish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be at Woodward at 5:30pm sharp. If there is anyone available to help sweep the course, please come by. Lotsa sticks still down. Also, due to my chicanery, the flags ran a little short. We reused some of last week's worn lanes, so those won't be marked. The pre-ride will be valuable.

JMS